miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

feeling like shit...Sabotage, here I go...

here I go again. Me "cagando el palo" again.

it´s so hard, I mean, is it that hard?? how come I could be so annoying and mean??

so little and so insecure, so stupid thinking it was like in the old days.

but a new day has come, and everything is so new.

trying to use old weapons on a nuclear world.

self sabotage.

self - ish

associating life changes with pain.

why do I have to make it so hard?? so complicated??

I dare you, I bet you, I dont need it. Please let me go. But, I want to stay, just say "stay".

Paranoid.

13 days is an eternity, 25 years a joke. Was it good??

did I dissapoint you? or leave a bad taste in your mouth??***

desperation is a tender trap, it gets you everytime....

No hay comentarios: